Personal data are collected and processed in accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to guarantee that the data processing is carried out in full compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and individual dignity of the data subject.
1) PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE DATA ARE USED
The information collected from you identifies you (forename, surname, email address) so that we call follow up your registration requests on the Caseificio Gennari Sergio & Figli srl website.
2) METHODS OF PROCESSING
The personal data collected will be processed, using predominantly electronic means, lawfully and properly in order to guarantee confidentiality and security through adequate logical, organisational and physical security measures.
3) NATURE OF DATA TRANSFER
The transfer of data is compulsory for the purposes expressed in point 1, in order to enable you to be part of the Caseificio Gennari Sergio & Figli srl community. Without your consent, it will not be possible to grant you access.
4) COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Personal data relating to the treatment in question will not be disclosed in any way to third parties.
5) DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The personal data processed, in any way, will be brought to the attention of indeterminate subjects.
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data processed will not be transferred abroad.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored;
- obtain the rectification or erasure of the data;
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from one data controller, in a commonly used, structured format that can be read by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediment;
- object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
- file a claim with the Italian Data Protection Supervisor.
8) DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Caseificio Gennari Sergio & Figli Srl, Via Varra n. 14 / A, 43044 Collecchio (PR), firstname.lastname@example.org
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The figure of Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not been identified as Caseificio Gennari Sergio & Figli Srl does not process personal data belonging to the definition of art. 37 European GDPR Regulation 2016/679.
10) DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The data collected are stored solely for the time necessary to allow us to provide the requested services.